2009/07/05

I'm a PLASTIC

.....MOSTER :)
It does not read MONSTER peeps, it's Swedish for AUNT!!!!

Jihaaaa WELCOME ROBIN!

I was having a swell dinner in Amsterdam when I received the message from MO that Robin had arrived - and OMG! Jo - the not desperately child loving - did not know where to or how to handle herself!!

As I saw the pic of R for the first time and read Mo's story I actually started crying with love, joy and amazement!

I haven't known MO for forever but the last couple of years she has become one of my closest and best friends and to see her go through this transformation has been and is one of the most fascinating and beautiful processes I have ever witnessed - and when she finished by writing I love you -MUM!!!! I was sobbing in front of my computer (not like me at all!!)

So what has Dirty Diana to do with it?!
Well Robin, as I got back to my hotel room the night that you were born, this was the first song to be played on Dutch TV - and it is ONE OF THE GREATEST - Just like you!

WELCOME - I promise to teach you all I got and can ;)

I LOVE YOU - Jo

No comments: