2009/04/08

PROCRASTINATION


Week 28...

MO:

Procrastination
is a behavior which is characterized by deferment of actions or tasks to a later time. Psychologists often cite procrastination as a mechanism for coping with the anxiety associated with starting or completing any task or decision. Psychology researchers also have three criteria they use to categorize procrastination. For a behavior to be classified as procrastination, it must be counterproductive, needless, and delaying. (Source: Wikipedia)

Being pregnant has turned me into something of a procrastination expert. Not necessarily by choice, more because it´s become impossible to predict what shape I´ll be in from one day to another. Today is yet another good day. My energy level is high and I feel good.
Yesterday was a BAD day. I was so, so tired that even a 90min nap in the middle of the day barely helped getting me out of that permanent state of tired dizziness.

It begs the question once again, how do normal women do it? And with normal, I mean women with a 9-5 job??? I need to work hard according to schedule 2-3 days per week, but the other days I can totally be my own boss and decide that a rest is far more important than anything else in the world...

I´ve had quite a few people asking me lately how it´s possible to continue exercising and teaching with the bump getting bigger day by day. The training is the EASY bit. It´s the other 22-23 h that´s a challenge! To carry these extra 10kg around hour after hour, day by day - that is HARD work.

Talking of teaching, I´m doing my last kettlebell45 tonight... Want to join me? This is your last chance until September! :)
The rest of my classes I´m keeping on until May 6/May 13.

.

2 comments:

Zelda said...

Beautiful :)

mojo said...

:)
Thanks so much, Zelda!

...also a bit heavy... ;)

Love
Mo