2009/06/20

Global Citizen


I LOVE Travelling....



...to YOGA places :)

And so I often get requests from other yoga addicted people about the inside info, the HOT-SPOTS and so on.

Part of travelling for me is also about exploring! I do go to the "well-known" teachers and studios, but I also try new ones. And that's how I found many of the amazing teachers that have influenced me and my practice! (know that sometimes a good cheesecake is your teacher of the day ;)

So..... what I am getting at is that all this info is now available on JIRA :)
Enjoy!!!
And PLEASE - Do tell us about your HOT-SPOTS!
I'm going to Amsterdam, London and LA this summer!


Much Love JO

2 comments:

alana da silva said...

UBUD UBUD! i'm not yoga addicted, not even close, but you will LOVE it... i'm sure of it.

Jo said...

Ahh Thank you!
I can't wait to go to BALI :)
But before that you'll have to give me all your hot-spots :)

Fika soon?

:) Jo