2009/06/15

Burn Your Bridges

Sometimes in life you just gotta dive in with both feet, burn your bridges and be prepared to never look back.

A couple of weeks ago I wrote a blogg about this - BURN YOUR BRIDGES!!!



Unfortunately there are few things that we do full on, 100%, no turning back in today's society.

We get an education but we don't necessarily have to work with that if we get bored. The norm today is to change job every other year or so, at least!

Even I DO doesn't mean that much any more!

We can live all over the world - and so we constantlly change friends and neighbours.
One day we're on raw food, the other day we do Atkins.

So YES, there are a lot of opportunities out there, a lot of room for creativity and exploration.
But can there be TO MUCH freedom so that freedom eventually turns into a prison of insecurity and never feeling good enough, never ever feeling satisfaction and relaxing into the moment?

I believe so - I know so for myself! Being a soul who's always looking to see if the grass is greener on the other side!

To you this might look like just a tattoo but to me it is one of the most empowering things I have ever done. I burn my bridges and it feels good. If I can't commit to myself then how can I ever commit to someone else or something?

What have you commited to full heartedly latelly?

MU Jo

No comments: