2010/12/11

Chillin´ in da Crib

MO:
After an absolutely wonderful day together with P and Robin - my first full on FREE day in AGES, we´ve had a completely relaxed evening at home.
"Conditioner for the soul", as we say in Swedish...

The days, weeks and months just seems to have spun by faster and faster this year and I can hardly believe that it´s a) my birthday in about a week´s time - hitting the BIG 4.0. - yiiiihaaa! b) Christmas in less than 2 weeks c) our second wedding anniversary in 2 1/2 weeks AND d) 2011 in 3 weeks!!!

Thanks to P we have sorted out all our X-mas presents today! Well, not physically bought them, but decided who is going to get what. Which by any measures seems to be the hardest part.
I love Christmas and I love giving presents, but trying to buy gifts in a stressed out mood is NOT to be recommended - it always turns out very expensive.
Talking of which, I saw this beautiful, incredibly un-practical bag the other day, what do you think?


Completely so NOT practical, but oh so wantable.


No comments: