2010/12/08

PRESENT(S) Christmas :)

Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"
You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights
the Whole Sky.


Preparing for my privates after a MAGIC morning start with HOT MOJO!
I am so proud, in awe, fascinated by my students!
Watching them grow, evolve, relax into their hearts, minds and bodies is the greatest reward!
I feel like I could QUIT NOW - Like I am done :)
It's a GREAT (and a strange) feeling!

If you really want to GIVE a gift to someone - perhaps it is a:
PRIVATE session 60min YOU
10 clips to HOT MOJO sessions
A card that says - SPENDING TIME together - a SEMI Session just the two of you (and me ;)
Just let me know!!!

There are so many great gifts to give!
And I love the fact that my business is based on this giving of spirit, not material things , but PURE LIVING!

SAT NAM JO



No comments: