2010/02/28

Tough LOVE - Hot MOJO

MO:

Sincere thank yous and RESPECT to:

Christine, Stina, Lena, Malin, Åse, Liselotte, Istvan, Catrin, Milla & Anna.

Our very first and very hot, Hot MOJO-instructors.

These people have worked amazingly hard and taken on the toughest of challenges over the last 3 days. We are very proud and very excited to invite them into the Hot MOJO-family.

I´ll be leaving Sweden tomorrow morning - with my hand luggage. I expect to arrive in Djerba just before midnight tomorrow night. It´ll be a LOOOONG day of travelling.

I´m bringing my camera and a tiny netbook. It´s my goal to blog live from Tunisia every day next week, to give you an idea what the hotel, the resort and the island can offer. :)

Have a great week. Stay strong troopers!

Love
Mo

.

2 comments:

J said...

Spännande! / J

mojo said...

J: jätte!!! Kommer du ut o testar i mars???