2009/12/02

Winter Wonderland

MO:
Winter has finally reached the south. -2 when I drove to my class this morning. And what a spectacular morning it was. Clear skies with a gorgeous light pink colour in the horizon...
Had a fab, fully-packed yoga class at 9, followed by a meeting at 10.15 with my NEW accounting firm. Third time lucky? Fingers crossed. I really hope and think so.

I had lunch with the boys and then waved them off as they headed for a forest walk.
Wednesday being my working day, I spent the rest of the afternoon writing invoices, paying bills and answering e-mails. I also found the time to mix a new interval class. I was so not happy with my classes last Wednesday, I think I lost my Wednesday-rhythm not teaching my morning class... It´s rare that I´m not entirely happy with a class these days, so I wanted it to be extra right this week.
Thankfully it worked out well with a nice flow from start to finish. Back on track...thanks to everyone who joined!

I´m hoping for another sunny day tomorrow. It was far too long since I went for a "buggy-run". :)


What a beautiful morning!...

Little guy is ready to hang with big guy in the forest...



.

5 comments:

Tobias said...

Monika,

Grymt bra klass idag! Intervallerna tog bra...att en så jobbig timme kan kännas så kort! Och benen bar ju faktiskt de efterföljande 45 min också! ;-)

Ser fram emot nya utmaningar nästa vecka! Ha d bra!

Kram
/Tobias

Magnus said...

Monika Schumacher kör bil och tar bilder samtidigt. Det känns ju bra;) Fartkamera har fått en ny innebörd:)

mojo said...

TACK själv Tobbe-grym energi! Å vilken härlig nyhet gällande Kalmar Ironman - ett fantastiskt träningsmål för 2010. Ser fram emot att välkomna dig på ytterligare nya utmaningar på yogamattan i vår!

Magnus,
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Även P kommenterade detta faktum....men det var säkert, jag lovar!!! (Höll t.o.m hastighetsbegränsningen just då!) :)
Ses imorgon!


Kramar
Mo

p3te* said...

I was thinking exactly the same thing when I woke up yesterday.
November had far more than it's fair share of dark, cloudy days.

Let's hope it stays this way.
p*

mojo said...

Pete,
I think yesterday had more hours of sun than the grand total for November... :)
Have a lovely day, enjoy the light!

Hugs
Mo