2011/01/17

A Yoginis World

I know I’m a yogi when I look at this and think ‘wow, I bet she does a lot of spinal twists’!!!



The day has been spent shooting pics for THE YOGA GAMES - jihoo I am so excited over this event! So many GREAT teachers coming to Gothenburg JUNE 3-5!!!

And you know what - I'm the girl how just can't get motivated by achieving things like handstand, being able to do bendalloverasanas, lifting heavy things, running a distance in a certain time. Am I not competitive - HELL Yeah I am. But I just don't find it motivating to train for things like that! I do yoga and sports because it makes me feel SO GOOD! That is enough for me :)

AND - this is what I am coming to hihi - Today I managed to do several poses that I for sure couldn't do last year - I haven't practised particularly for them, they just happened today :)

Must mean that my training is spot on!

Cowabunga!

How about you?!

LOVE Jo

1 comment:

Erika said...

Spot on!
Jag bestämde mig i helgen för att nu är det dags att ta tag i det där huvudståendet.
För att jag vill känna känslan av att stå på huvud och hitta den kontrollen i kroppen... (och okej lite för att jag inte gillar när jag inte kan saker som jag tycker jag borde klara av :))

Så med rätt fokus och bålkontakt så var det ju inte så svårt! ;)
(lite mer övning och jag ska kunna släppa foten fr väggen också)
Riktig häftig känsla att vara uppochned!

Tack för all energi och inspiration som ni ger!!

Kramar