2008/03/26

Just a normal working week

Yes folks, it´s actually a giant piercing growing out of my hands....

Mo: I´m off to Stockholm tomorrow. At 6am - the red eye. I´m there for 2 days to take part in Eleiko´s kettlebell course at Balance, since I might be starting KB-courses for group training instructors in the autumn. You have to go and see the club next time you´re in the big city, if you have a chance. It´s beautiful. Sort of empty, but beautiful.

From what I remember their air conditioning is fierce, so I´ve brought my fleece (and I would have taken my sheep skin slippers as well, if it wasn´t for the fact that we´re actually doing some physical work....and I´m not too sure if I would get away with slippers on a training course...even if the place is freezing...).

I can already feel the muscle soreness my body will go through on Saturday/Sunday, when I´m teaching a 2 day InCycle-certification course + presenting a class at the
Sportlife Inspiration Day....

Sometimes I just wish I was normal...

No comments: