2009/09/10

Is it REAL this feeling?

Eppa Eppa Disco Steppa!

Well --- a weird feeling this evening - and it is a NICE one!




I am very very CALM :)

Got a FULL ON Schedule ahead of me and I am looking forward to it:

  • Early Morning train to Stockholm
  • Perhaps some BIKRAM to warm up before I meet Dr Dave (BodyBalance Presenter from New Zeeland) and rehears our class
  • BIG Preparation meeting before THE day at GLOBEN
  • Meeting up with my roomy - My FAV ANNA KEY - to long time no seen!
  • Saturday, or should I say SUPER SATURDAY this time at GLOBEN!!! A full day with LES MILLS latest releases and GREATEST trainers. I am teaching ONE BODYBALANCE class with Dr Dave - and I am so COOL about it. There will be around 1200 participants and all I feel is JOY and LOVE. BodyBalance feels so natural to me that I don't even get stressed over the fact that it is GLOBEN, 1200 peops and THE DrDave by my side - WICKED!!
  • THE AfterParty - OMG!
  • Sun: THE ACADEMY at Sportlife Östermalm teaching a CARAMELCORE class - taught it last weekend in Halmstad and it felt great - let's see what happens this time :)
  • Back in GBG Sun evening - will I get a home cooked meal? Feels like I do deserve one.... :)
LOVE and see you either in GLOBEN, Sportlife Östermalm or on the other side

Jo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Johanna, glöm inte o kika in hos Ulrica på henne snya studio OmYoga(.se), Wallingatan 20-22.

Love 2 Ya,
Z.

soffan said...

Jaaa, Anna Key är en av mina absolut bästa vänner, visst är hon toppen:). Ser själv fram emot mitt första besök på Super Saturday, ska bli sååå skoj!!!

Emma R said...

SJUKT snygg bild!!!
Kram Emma

Jo said...

Tack Tjejer!!!

Ja - hoppas hinna förbi OMyoga :)

Inne en vända på hotellet o LÄGNTAR efter min Anna :)

Soffan - Välkommen till en SUPER Lördag :) Ses vi på BB?

Ska Yoga för Elis o dig i Globen imon Emma ;)

Jenny said...

Ses både på Super Saturday och Academy! :)
Längtar!

Cizzi said...

Härlig helg! Kanske ses vi på söndag =) jag säger definitivt hej i sånna fall!

soffan said...

Tack :). Det var verkligen helt fantastiskt! Längtar redan till nästa år... ;)