2010/01/13

Fashion faux pas

MO:

Yes, yes, yes... I AM VAIN. At least a bit.
My flow was almost thrown off course, when I 60 seconds before my fav spinning class, realize that WHAT? I´m wearing my winter boots-hide-away-warm-and-cosy-not-so flattering-and very-sweaty-when-you-train-in-them-NIKE socks! Now, Listen up folks, I will say this just once: the ONLY socks that are allowed to be worn indoors with cycling shoes are NIKE NO SHOW socks. EVER. Unless you are Lance Armstrong, of course, then you are allowed to wear anything. (Except a paper bag over your head, since you need to be identified as Lance - the only rider in the world who gets away with wearing calf-high cycling socks...brrrrrrr....just the thought sends shivers down my spine....and not good ones...)

I was severely stressed this afternoon. I sent 2 emails without attachments, (that should have contained attachments). I emailed contact details without actually remembering to add the contact details. BUT, there´s still no excuse.
Thankfully, all my regulars were there (PLUS JOJO, making an amazing apperance on the bike and in the KB-class!) and the energy from the crowd (almost) made me forget my aweful fashion faux pas...

EMBARRASING, but true.

.

4 comments:

Tobias said...

Oh shit!

Jag ber allra ödmjukast om ursäkt för mina, om möjligt ännu längre, tubsockar idag! Kommer aldrig aldrig aldrig hända igen!! :-D

Kommer dock att dra gränsen vid rakning av benen! Så mycket cyklist är jag inte.....än! hahaha

Ha en bra vecka!

Kram
/Tobbe

mojo said...

Hahahahaha, jag smäller AAAV!!! :)

Okej, då - undantag kan möjligtvis göras även för Ironman-deltagare... ;)

Tack för ikväll, grymt jobbat,

Kramar
Mo

soffan said...

Katastrofalt. Jag gjorde samma sak förra veckan, fast mina var dessutom RANDIGA! Fick helt enkelt köra utan, med skoskav som resultat. Mycket obehagligt :).

mojo said...

Underbart, Soffan!
Jag var faktiskt inne på samma sak, men jag svettas ju så mycket (även om fossingarna), så tillslut blev det "function before fashion".
Fy på mig.

Ha en fifin dag!

Kram
Mo