2010/01/26

Soft Secrets

3. Berätta 3,5 intressanta fakta om dig själv!

  1. Yesterday was my FIRST TIME ever in MUAY THAI - Jihaaa! Scary but OH so fun!
  2. I LOVE most kinds of FOOD but I just can't stand FISKBULLAR (hm English here would be FISHBALLS :) In 3rd grade I told the teacher that I would vomit if I had to eat it, still she forced me and hence - VOMIT all over the BAMBA... I told her so!
  3. I SUCK at SPELLING - IT was my worst subject in school! And since I was a HIGH performer in everything else I came up with a strategy here as well: After DIKTAMEN (where the teacher read a tale and we had to write it, focusing on correct spelling) we had to re write al the words we mis-spelled 3 times. My average was 10-20 misspelled words, but I was a FAST writer and my goal was ALWAYS to FINISH FIRST so that NOBODY noticed that I was a TERRIBLE speller :) GREAT Hugh... NOT!
  4. I am a HOPELESS ROMANTIC - Even though I hate admitting it cause I like to be MISS INDEPENDENT...
So there you GO!

4. Välj ut 4 andra bloggar du vill ge awarden till

Same as MO - don't really have time to read many bloggs, even have a hard time keeping up this one hihi BUT here they are:

BEST COACH EVER
A COOL MULTI PRODUCTIVE HYPER ACTIVE MALE
THE OTHER YIN TO MY YANG
A GORGEOUS WARRIORESS


Tjing Tjong Jo

No comments: