2008/07/04

Can I have it/him TO GO please



You can add up the parts
but you won't have the sum
You can strike up the march,
there is no drum
Every heart, every heart
to love will come
but like a refugee.


Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget your perfect offering

There is a crack, a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in.






I cannot say it any better then my friend did:

N: Do you think it is possible to take him home in a plastic bag?
Mom: I don't want him in a plastic bag!
N: But I don't think they will let us "just carry" him out...
Mom: Ok, then, I'm in. As long as it isn't a big black plastic bag, I prefer an organic.

Now it is time for breakfast in the green grass...

What does he eat for breakfast one might wonder..?

Jo


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

…and how did Åke do all alone? Let me guess. He got jealous and decided to get drunk. Hitchhiked to S and ended up in jail…as usual. Poor Åke.

Anonymous said...

well... comsicomsa

he kräktes on the carpet but weather it was because he was drunk or not the story doesn't tell...

perhaps you would be willing to take care of him next time?
Can I count on that?

Superb!

Thanks

Jo