2008/07/14

LA BABY


YEAH I LOVE THIS CITY




Soo after a long Monday I am soon to be ready packed and set to leave. I wish I could sing the song “all my bags are packed lalala” but I am not quiet there yet!

I hate packing. I have this pretty picture of myself as a “light” traveler; it is one of my highest wishes but every time I fail… Well, anyhow

After one week of turning myself upside-down, inside-out in Båstad I am now ready for a total DETOX of Sun, Hot hot hot Yoga, Running, Surfing, Wheatgrass shots, Maos kitchen, raw food (that includes chocolate ☺ ) and heaps of Californi Dreamin’

I will be playing with:

SHIVA REA
VINNIE MARINO
GURMUK
BRYAN KEST
STEVE ROSS
SAUL DAVID RAY
GOLD’S GYM VENICE BEACH
MUSCLE GYM
EXHALE



Eating at:

JAMBA JUICE
MAO’S (oh yeah!)
ROSE CAFÉ
FIRE HOUSE
EARTH CAFÉ
CAFÉ M

Shopping at:

MELROSE AVE
AMERICAN APPAREL
MARC JACOBS
HARD TAIL
LULEMON
PLANET BLUE
WHOLE FOODS
AVEDA








Do you have any tips for me in Los Angeles?
Please let me know!
I’ll be back in Sweden again in August, and I’ll promise to bring some sunshine with me ☺

Lots of love

Jo

No comments: