2008/07/28

Lazy bastard




Where we went today. Deserted, beautiful and empty. But, like with good mushroom-picking places, don´t ask me where it is, because I would have to kill you after I told you...


Mo:

It´s hot.

I love it, but my brain is not functioning. Cannot believe that I managed to plan my only week of real holiday to this week??? The weather is tropical, which means that the temperature never drops below 20 degrees Celsius, not even during the night.

There will be one IKEA-run this week and I really want to see the new Batman movie, other than that I don´t want to plan ANYTHING.

Lazy bastard, that´s my new name...


Lazy B at yesterday´s fantastic bbq (thanks M&M)... wearing Strawberry dress from Covent Garden boutique....


...and new favorite - matching Fornarina Strawberry belt...



No comments: