2009/10/09

Another day...

...in PARADISE :)

Sorry about the slow update! Life here is BEAUTIFUL! Even though the schedule is FULL ON it is less than my last couple of weeks in Europe - So I am really relaxing and enjoying every minute of this week!

This is a typical day:

7am Wake up and do my yoga practice on the balcony - watching the ocean and the mountains
745am Wake up my roomie
8am Tennis Lesson - YES I am learning how to walk again ;) Great and challenging being a beginner!

(My tennis coach :)

9am Breakfast
1030am YOGA Session
12am Lunch
1-4pm BEACH :)
4pm Tennis session No2 :)
5pm Dynamic Training
6pm Gym Session
630pm HAMAM :)
7pm SPA Treatments
830pm Drink and Dinner
10pm SHOW.... until we do it al over again and again and again :)


Next time you have to come with us!!

Much LOVE Jo Loving life and Tennis :)




No comments: