2010/03/25

I'm game

MO:

Ok. It´s on. 6k at 7.30am.
It was my first run with my brand new Nike Lunarelite+ shoes and a lime green Nike running jacket (yes, the same one that Joel Kinnaman is wearing in the Around the world campaign).
The Lunarelites were a great ride! Comfortable, light, speedy (the shoes-not me) and gorgeous, what else could you possibly want?

I love the fact that running or biking outdoors give you immediate feedback on your fitness level. I still have some work to do before the end of May...


- Blingblinged from my iPhone

4 comments:

Helena said...

Gorgeous! :D

mojo said...

Tack Helena, visst är de fina?

Puss & kram, ha en underbar dag!

Tobias said...

Aha, end of May? Ses vi på startlinjen den 22:e möjligen? ;-)

Gjorde riktig löppremiär i söndags på seedningsloppet...det är så skönt att få springa ute på snöfria vägar igen!

Och du har ju uppenbart stilen fixad när du är ute och springer...nu gäller det bara att ta fler steg snabbare och oftare! Piece of cake!

Ses på lördag!


Kram
/T

mojo said...

Hej Tobbe!
Long time!!!
Hoppas att du haft det bra?
Nej, det blir inget varv för mig i år, men däremot ett Kettlebell-träningsläger...typ...

3 dagar i Danmark med Pavel Tsatsouline...phew!

Ses på Spin of Hope!

Kramar
Mo