2010/03/22

You win some, you loose some

MO:
Thank you Magnus for joining me in my 3 classes tonight, spinning, kettlebell and Hot MOJO! You are a trooper!
Also, thank you for the delicious Hello Kitty plasters (which I won for having the most nasty blisters...yes, we are a bit sick...)!



My wonderful first price....it even matches my nail polish! :)

I´ve had both fabulous and not so great news in the last two weeks. Remember the price negotiation I went through a while back?
I declined their final offer.
1. It wasn´t good enough.
2. I followed my gut feeling.
Will I live to regret it? Never. Whatever happens, it felt good in the pit of my stomach to say no.

The fabulous news? You´ll have to wait ´til mid September to find out. I´m sorry, but that´s the way it is. :)
Maybe I´ll be able to give you a little teaser before the end of May, we´ll see.

Tomorrow will be fairly relaxed, Wednesday and Thursday are all go.
Saturday holds the Sportlife Convention AND Spin of Hope. Yum!

.

7 comments:

p3te* said...

Style by Hello Kitty :)

Helena said...

Cutie... ;)

mojo said...

Pete: Isn´t it just so ME? :)

Helena: Cute, practical and pink, vad mer kan man begära??? ;)

Kramar
Mo

Magnus said...

Tack själv Monika:) Du är 24 karat fantastisk, a bit sick.. yeaz.. men på bästa hjärtliga sätt. Det blir återbesök och med glädje( inte avgrundsdjup fruktan) och vilja att utvecklas. Tack för skjutsen med dig och dina trevliga pågar!

Stor kram:)

M

mojo said...

Magnus: TACK fina du! Vilka komplimanger - bara att du vill komma tillbaka känns som 5 yogamattor utav 5 möjliga!!! ;)
Ha en fin vecka, kan väl höras fredag om inte förr?

Kramar
Mo

soffan said...

MYCKET välförtjänt vinst, och snyggt pris :)! Min röst vägde rätt så tungt va, med motivering och allt ;)?

mojo said...

Soffan: Jag tror faktiskt att du avgjorde ALLT, så jag bugar och bockar! :)

Kram
Mo