2010/04/15

Is KARMA a ...

BITCH?

Or what's UP?

Got a funny email from my brother the other day about KARMA :)

Now I'm the one asking - KARMA WAS UP?

A Wonderful day with yummey yoga classes, sunbathing in Union Sq, reading, chillin, getting ready for the Kirtan with oh what's his name, Ram Das and Deva Premal? I'll get back to you on that one...

Looking fw to showing the WORLDS GREATEST City to my LOVE who's arriving Friday night :)

Or let me rephrase that - Was scheduled to arrive Friday night! Now he called and told me there was a Volcano thingie in Europe?!!!

Was all my Yoga this week for nothing?

Sitting in the bar in NoLita talking on Skype about the BAD news, guess who walks in:?

YEUP!!! THE great mother of KUNDALINI POWER, GURMUKH KAUR KHALSA!!!!


I'm pondering the option of hiding my glass of white Chardonnay but then, No, what the heck!

She passes my table and blinks at me!!!!!!!!

Isn't is IRONIC don't you think this little thing we call LIFE :)

LOVE Jo

2 comments:

p3te* said...

She obviously noticed you were a little star-struck by the experience. It sounds like you had a real MOMENT there...one you'll never forget!

Remember, when travelling it's the greatest moments of hardship that make the best stories!

Keep rockin' NYC!
p*

"oroshjärta" Lotte Fernandez said...

Spirit i luften så det ryker. Mjao