Coming at ya from the Jivamukti Café after a 2hour class with Uma Thurmans brother!
LIFE IS GOOD :)
Why Do I LOVE this city?
Let me tell you:
- The streets BREATH creativity
- After just 12h in this city (6,5 spent sleeping and 3 spent travelling) I've already talked to 5 strangers!!!! THEY started talking to me :) One took a photograph of my hair, one loved my shoes (NIKE Lunar Jihaaa!!), one said I ROCKED pink, one said I had the most amazing eyes, one gave me a total NECK/HEAD Massage YUM. When was the last time that happened in GBG?
- YOGA YOGA YOGA - In the café right now putting structure on my weeks, what classes to take.... FULL ON!
- This City never sleeps! - Went for tea and cake last night at 2am, sitting outside in the buzz of NOHO
- YOGA YOGA YOGA
- Beautiful People EVERYWHERE (And with beauty I mean people expressing themselves, being totally and fully THEM :)
NOW Planning time before my next 2 hour session at KULA YOGA :)
OM SHANTI ;) JO