2010/11/18

I SPY with my little EYE

MO:
I´m pissed off.

This is week number 3 WITHOUT my work computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I forgot it in Siberia, but HOW difficult could it be to send it to me by DHL?
VERY difficult, it turns out.
You want to know why?
Now, make sure you sit down for this one:

It is kept on hold in Moscow, awaiting a permit that should´ve been sent weeks ago by the local security service (yes, the remains of a local KGB). The permit is necessary to release the parcel that is my laptop - because of the "possibility" that it contains a latched system inside consisting TOP SECRET classified information!

And I thought the Cold War was over???!

PLEASE send me my LAPTOP NOW!


2 comments:

Camilla said...

Vad menar du? Du ser väl ut som den perfekta spionen, fattar du väl?! Minns historien i USA med den där damen som hade tagit alla med storm med sin skönhet och då raskt utvisades tillbaka till Ryssland tillsammans med sina medhjälpare. Du misstänks säkert vara HÄMNDEN, hihi.

Håller tummarna för att den skickas tillbaka snart. Men DHL? De tar säkert till den pålitliga posten...

Kram!

mojo said...

Hahahahaha, tack, tror jag. :)
The story continues...som man så fint säger.

Skönt att se att ni börjar komma iordning lite smått!

Kramar
Mo