2010/09/27

Spread the LOVE

MO:
I love my colleagues at Gymnasium Sisjön!
Thanks to Madeleine & Stina who joined my classes tonight, spreading heaps of energy and power around themselves!

Then when I got back to the changing room after class number 3, I find the following in my high heel:



I mean, what can you say? From one toddler mum to another:
Thank you for your love, Malin!


The last, but not least THANK you goes out to the crew from Filborna Arena, who hired a minibus to travel all the way from Helsingborg to join the awesome triple: Spinning, Kettlebell, Hot MOJO.

Love you, guys!

3 comments:

Advance Dynamics Asia said...

Nice studio and great blog.
My blog provide wellness tips which might be of interest to you.
Visit me at www.wellbeingatada.blogspot.com

Erika said...

Haha, det var därför jag hörde massa skåningar i omklädningrummet! Fick inte ihop det... :)

Kul att vara med igen, trots allt! Tack! Kan förhoppningsvis bara bli bättre!!

Kram

mojo said...

Erika: Yep! Jag är en Skåne-magnet, that´s just who I am... ;)
TACK för din närvaro i måndags,

SNART har vi en hel VECKA ihop! :)

Kramar
Mo