2010/09/29

The Price of Beauty

MO:
I mean REALLY: 2h and 40min for a facial?!
Good GOD, I was stressed out in the end. Also, the new apparatus sending short electrical impulses deep into the skin scared the living daylights out of me, although I have to admit - it worked.
You can watch the result here.

Anyway, I´m struggling to get everything ready for take off tomorrow. Leaving for Trondheim, where I´m working with 3T for 4 days. Back late Sunday afternoon.
Really looking forward to this gig, I´ve worked with this chain a couple of times before and they´re very professional and lots of fun!
Teaching a 4h cycling workshop on Thursday and then I´m off into the sunset teaching 6 classes (yoga, MOJO Yoga & spinning) in 2 days. You might laugh, but last time I was there, I did 11 (or was it 12?) classes in 3 days...

Looking forward to get a chance to hang out with Mango, haven´t seen each other in far too long.
Maybe in between our zillion classes we get to catch up... ;)

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Hej hej!
Tack för i tisdags, jag är som ny! Ska gå på foam roller jakt idag om jag får med mej snor-Fabbe en sväng. Fortfarande sjuk..
Bra skönhetstips! Låter bra att man kan lägga lite ansvar på sin partner om man inte är tillräckligt vacker ;)
Ha en bra dag!
Kram
Jennie

camilla said...

Vem går du till? Jag behöver tips på en bra hudterapeut!! =)

mojo said...

Jennie: TACK själv, härliga du!
Hahahaha, visst är det underbart?

"Om du vill ha en snygg flickvän/fästmö/fru/etc är det bäst att du ställer upp!"

Hahahaha!

Camilla: Affi på Aqua Hud/hår/SPA på Engelbrektsgatan vid Heden.
Hälsa från mig! :)

Kramar
Mo