2010/09/09

Synchronicity

MO:
Do you believe in synchronicity?
According to Wikipedia, Synchronicity is "the experience of two or more events that are apparently causally unrelated occurring together in a meaningful manner. To count as synchronicity, the events should be unlikely to occur together by chance."

I do.

People I have met, or people I barely know, places I have been, or want to go to, events that I have experienced or that I´m about to arrange, very often come together in a very curious way of "coincidence".
When we say "faith", what do we really mean?
As in: "It was faith that brought us together/made it happen/got me this break/etc"

If you are a believer of synchronicity you also live by the devise, "What goes around comes around" or "The world is the tiniest place", because you believe it is all connected in the end.

Right now something big is going on.
I can feel it, I can taste it and I can almost touch it, but I can´t explain it. Weird, huh?
It IS weird, but there really is no better way for me to even begin to explain this notion of mine.

It´s happening right now, and I have NO idea where it´s going to take me.
I´m excited!
I´m also a tiny bit scared,
and more than just a tad curious...


Gorgeous Anna doing her thang.
Synchronicity threw her my way in May.
If you´re visiting Barcelona this winter you can practice Pole dancing, Kettlebell and Yoga with her in the Catalan capital.

No comments: