2008/08/15

I'm in LOVE

Who better to teach you about uncondiotionall LOVE then;

A GURU


A GURU is a person who is regarded as having great knowledge, wisdom and authority in a certain area, and uses it to guide others. The word comes from Sanskrit Gu, darkness, and Ru, light. Literally a preceptor who shows others knowledge (light) and destroys ignorance (darkness).

I never tought that I would find a guru, I didn't even belive or like the "idea" of a guru but with TEJ (klick on her :) ), I felt like I actually found MY GURU (and I haven been traveling around Europe, India, The US and Africa without ever feeling that feeling before, no matter how many “Official Gurus” I meet). I kind of gave up on “having a guru of my own”.


I usually take classes with Shiva Rea and Bryan Kest amongst others and I have taken 1 or 2 Kundalini classes with Gurmuk at Golden Bridge previous years but I never felt the urge to dive deeper into the Kundalini practice until this time. I felt a new force puling me to her class. My mind kept arguing with me that this kind of practice doesn’t make sense (thinking if anyone of my friends saw me now they would put me in the koko house for sure) but there was a greater feeling that filled me at the end of each class. A sense of a new vibration that I had never experienced in any of my yoga sadhanas before.

+ This mama is FUNNY, WITTY, and SHARP!!!

Just my kind of lady :)

Have a fab weekend dolls and boys

Jo

No comments: