2008/12/17

Do you FLOW?



Do you really know what you want most in life? Even if you have all the success, fame and money you want, and the good health to enjoy it – are you happy and fulfilled? Why is it that we find ourselves seeking something more from life – all the time?
I think that each one of us, at some time or the other, has a taste of what that is!

I call it FLOW:)




Just taught my last classes at Hagabadet for this year!
Today I taught 6 classes in totall, phuu! Tomorrow only 2 + school, + christmas party my place + LIVSRUM! Join me enywhere u like :)

ps. Check out my Scheduel for 2009 on the right!

LOVE FLOW Jo



2 comments:

p3te* said...

Saw your schedule for 2009...does that mean Hot Yoga is definitely on for next year?

Excellent!
p*

Anonymous said...

YEAH! It is ON!

Not BIKRAM HOT, but still, HOT!

Jo