2008/12/22

To be or not to be, that is...

Mo:

...the question!

And, at this moment in time, there do not seem to be a shortage of questions in my life...
From more trivial, such as:

- Is it really necessary to have a bridal bouquet? I mean it´s not as if I´m having a conventional wedding, anyway, is it? My sister nearly fainted when I mentioned the possibility of not carrying any flowers...

- Will I really be able to eat "marulk" as the main course for the wedding dinner? Fish has been decidedly off the menu since this pregnancy business started.

- Will I fit my wedding dress??? Actually, this is a fairly important question, so it should really be upgraded to:

the more serious question department:

- Will I have a Cesarean section? Ok, ok, I know there´s 6months left, but I want to be completely updated on the alternatives. Hence me spending 2h on PubMed today, studying the latest research on the issue.

On a lighter note: when I left Affi today (with kick-ass eyebrows) she prompted me to try on a new lipgloss colour. What she failed to tell me was that it contained lip plumping ingredients... After about 2min I couldn´t wait to get the awful stuff of my face! My lips were tingling, hot/cold and felt like they were about to fall off!!! Thankfully, I´m well endowed as it is in the lip department, so I have NO desire whatsoever to wear that scary stuff...

Lips covered in explosive lip plumping gloss...

And since the camera has travelled to Utby and won´t be back until Christmas Eve, you will get some mobile photos instead...



Me, practicing on the cutest, most brilliant niece in the world. Daisy.


Where I spent on average 10hr/night - SLEEPING - on holiday....


The bathroom was as big as a normal bedroom, with a HUGE bathtub and a shower ROOM (not pictured to the left of the door)


.

2 comments:

Helena said...

The bathroom is...WONDERFUL!
Your lips...NOT that wonderful...
And Daisy...AMAZING!
Have a lovely Christmas, see you in Jan!
Hugs!♥

mojo said...

Merry X-mas, H!

You should have been there-at least someone would have used the jaccuzi!!! :))

HUGS
Mo