2009/01/15

The Bump is here!

Mo:

I had two different appointments today.
First one was with the news bureau TT. They were going to ask me a few questions about Kettlebell-training and I´m not sure why, but I was sure it was going to be for the printed media. Just by luck, I put on some NIKE training gear on top (in case a picture was going to be taken) and then wore black leggings and my winter NIKE-boots.

....turns out that the interview was filmed. Plus the fact that they wanted me to show 3 great and typical Kettlebell exercises...

So please, please, if you catch a glimpse of me on the internet somewhere, doing a swing, a snatch & a half Turkish get-up wearing thick winter boots - please don´t try this at home!

My second appointment of the day was with a grafic-/web designer/flash-animator. I´m planning to finally scratch my 2 existing websites, monikabjorn.com & in-cycle.com and make a completely new one (which I will point the 2 old ones to). If all goes well it should be ready by April - almost just in time for my maternity leave I know, but hey, I´m planning to work at least a few more years after Bebbelina is born, so now is as good time as ever... God, it´s expensive having a professional site done! But hopefully money well spent...

Nobody thinks I´ve got a belly yet and when I tell people that it comes out at night, they laugh..."yeah, right!" kinda thing. So here goes....first evidence of "the Bump" - freshly taken moments ago:





I cannot wear any of my old denims anymore. So tonight I kidnapped a pair of Levi´s from P´s wardrobe. He won´t see them again for quite a few months....



.

5 comments:

Helena said...

Vackert Monika! Så spännande att få se det lilla knyttet när den tittar ut...
Ses om två veckor! :)
KRAM

Helena said...

Me again...ni har något att hämta inne hos mig! :)

mojo said...

TACK Helena, vad härligt med pris och fina ord!!!

Behöver helgen på oss att fundera ut vilka bloggar som vi kan skicka vidare till....hmmmmm...

Ha en fantastisk helg!

Kramar
Mo

Mia said...

Oj, GRATTIS! Mitt första besök härinne, tänkte läsa runt lite nu...

Kram Mia

mojo said...

TACK, Mia!

I hope you enjoy the reading,


Kram
Mo