2009/01/21

HOT HOT HOT!!!

FINALLY It is OFFICIAL!

I give you HOT yoga at HAGABADET: Mondays at 5pm Tuesdays at 8am 60min of strict, meditative asanas in a 37° humid beautiful space!

If you have tried BIKRAM Yoga you might feel at home in this class.
Even if it isn't BIKRAM YOGA!


My clothes after a BIKRAM Class :)

After a couple of intense weeks of training BIKRAM Yoga I was inspired by the teaching methodology and the heat. At first I couldn't stand the practice (not the heat, but the STYLE). But as most of us do, we judge the book by it's cover. And after some time of reading some of Bikram's own writing all the pieces fell into place and created a beautiful picture!

I hope that I will be able to pass that message on to you in this class!
Excpect to work HARD physically and mentally, and if you feel like raising the HOTTNES of the class, come wearing only tiny pieces of clothing ;)

Expecting to see you in there soon!


SHAKTI Jo

No comments: