2009/01/27

Jump Jump Jump upsidedowninsideout


Off to teach Yoga, Meditation and Hot Yoga now...
Love my Tuesday Mornings mmm - Perfect with a 30min flow and then stillness for another 30min.

Feel that I really need to hold on to my meditation practice this week as I can feel the nervous SHAKTI aka the Jump Jump Jump Bunny is starting to take overhand.

Hard to stay in the present when there is so much exciting stuff going on everywhere,

THE NIKE SWEDEN CONVENTION for example

but first: TONIGHT I am learning how to CRAWL (in the water that is!)

Lovely Morning yo YOU darlings Jo

3 comments:

p3te* said...

It's 9.30am...I'm in the office and feeling energized!

Thankyou HOT yoga!
p*

Anonymous said...

Way to go Pete!!!

Did you like the heat?

Hope you had a rocking n rolling Tuesday!

SHANTI jo

p3te* said...

If I told you it was easier than I expected, you'd probably say I wasnt working hard enough.

But it was everyone's first time, and I'm sure you'll be cranking it up into a pressure cooker over the next few weeks.

yes, my tuesday was truly rockin', thanks!
p*