2009/01/30

No Stress.....

Phuuuuuuuu.......

No stress, I know, but still there is some!
Haven't even had the time to meet MO this week :(

Good thing we have a 3hour train ride to Sthlm tomorrow! (Sadly it is at 6am, I gotta get up at 5!!) O well, at least all my bags are packed and I kinda start to feel ready to go :)

Just finished my music for the FUNKTIONEL FLEXIBILITET class that I am teaching on Saturday, cowabunga I am telling you it is gonna ROCK!
Looking forward to:



  • Yoga PreConvention with amazing Mom and her friend. I heard rumours that there will be delicious spiritual chocolate!!
  • Seeing the TEAM !!
  • Get inspiration from all the FAB classes
  • Exchange all kinds of stuff; memories, experiences, ideas, body fluids (sweat that is ;)
  • Teaching BB44 with beautiful Ragnhild
  • Sleeping and gossiping on the train home

Will I see u there?
If you read MOJO we would love to give u a HUGE SWEATY hug this weekend
LOVE LOVE Jo

4 comments:

Cizzi said...

Jag är laddad! =)

Anonymous said...

WOW, Johanna Du inspirerar mig!! Pratatde aldrig med Dig efter BODYBALANCE klassen på conventet, men, så Du dominerar scenen.Fantasiskt duktig, trovärdig, charmerande, rolig mm mm. Enorm tillgång för LesMills. TACK för en underbar klass.

Kramar från Katta

Anonymous said...

Åh!
Tusen tack underbara du!

Dina ord betyder så mycket :)

Måste säga att du var min Livboj genom BODYPUMPEN på lördagen, hihi!
Grymt att ha en sådan POWERWOMAN framför mig ;)

Hoppas vi ses snart!

Varma Kramar Jo

Löpning & Livet said...

Jag gillade verkligen funktionell flexibilitet! Kommer du köra den klassen nåt här i gbg?