No stress, I know, but still there is some! Haven't even had the time to meet MO this week :(
Good thing we have a 3hour train ride to Sthlm tomorrow! (Sadly it is at 6am, I gotta get up at 5!!) O well, at least all my bags are packed and I kinda start to feel ready to go :)
Just finished my music for the FUNKTIONEL FLEXIBILITET class that I am teaching on Saturday, cowabunga I am telling you it is gonna ROCK! Looking forward to:
- Yoga PreConvention with amazing Mom and her friend. I heard rumours that there will be delicious spiritual chocolate!!
- Seeing the TEAM !!
- Get inspiration from all the FAB classes
- Exchange all kinds of stuff; memories, experiences, ideas, body fluids (sweat that is ;)
- Teaching BB44 with beautiful Ragnhild
- Sleeping and gossiping on the train home
Will I see u there? If you read MOJO we would love to give u a HUGE SWEATY hug this weekend
LOVE LOVE Jo