Right now I am working working working! Can't even remember the last time I wore my dancing shoes... (or, no, I am lying! It was at Lina's fab party in Sthlm in early January).
But it still feels a bit long ago...
Don't get me wrong though, I LOVE my job and perhaps that's the dangerous part. Cause I can keep on going forever and ever. Still trying to find a date for my Birth Day party!
Luleå was amazing! 17 + 3 yogis are now fully into there Sadhana. Cant wait to see them all in a months time! Not even -20 degres can keep me away. In fact I miss the -20°. No wind, sparkling sun hitting the white ground and bounces back into the air... breath taking! I almost told my mom that I could LIVE up there :)
Right now I am trying to meditate upon the fact that I am missing out on soo many great conventions :(
My personality works like this: I don't want to say NO to something, even though I should know that it's impossible fo me to be at two places at the same time (even if I do a lot of yoga and consider myself a Guru :).
I hate missing out on great things.... but I guesse I just have to face the fact that I won't be able to participate at:
- LES MILLS SUPER QUARTERLY in MAY Finland (I am running GBG Varvet as promised!)
- LES MILLS SUPER QUARTERLY in MAY Sweden ( I am working in NEW YORK)
- WORK OUT ÅRE (Still working in New York)
- A GREAT CONVENTION in HELSINKI (already booked at another convention)
- One weekend in September 3 magic conventions will take place at the same time and I can only choose ONE! ... which one?!
Oh well, just gotta hope that they will invite me back next year!
Off to bed now! Have a supadupa week in front of me and on Friday it is Gothenburg's turn to become THE CITY OF YOGIS :)
Love Light Jo