2009/02/03

Det går bra nu


Mo:

After joining Jonathan´s packed yoga class last night at Gymnasium, I was spent. Slept like a baby for 10h.

I had a treatment with P & some breath work with Jon at the clinic this afternoon and learned how to REALLY connect with my pelvic floor. (Necessary information for the big event in 4.5months time.) I told him that he should write a book on the subject, he holds SO much information that women around the world would kill for.

Also had a meeting with Mango about our Functional Tour. We hit

Stockholm on March 21/22
and Gothenburg on April 4/5

- it will be a great event!
The participants will get a full day of training (core, Functional Moves, spinning, athletic challenge, flexibility & a lecture about nutrition-"fat will not make you fat, just like greens do not make you green") for only 1.495 SEK.
For more info, email me on info@in-cycle.com

I´m travelling to Nyköping this coming weekend, where I´m teaching a continuing education on heart rate training on Saturday for Hälsomagasinet.
Sunday will be a day off, the first one in a few weeks. :)

The year has started well, or as the icon below would say "Det går bra nu"....






No comments: