2009/02/27

Men who hates women


Mo:

I remember thinking when I read the book "How will they ever be able to make a movie out of this?" Expecting the acting to be crap ("Dramaten"-svenska in all the wrong places), and the violence to be unrealistic and made for TV-style.

To tell you the truth, I really enjoyed the movie. I´d even give it 4 out of 5 as far as Swedish made movies go! (Well, it did have Danish directors, I guess...)
Noomi Rapace was seriously well casted as Lisbeth and didn´t disappoint. To be able to catch that silent, weird moodiness that made Lisbeth an interesting and dark character in the books, without over-acting and managing to look believable, deserves due credit...

I did a Kettlebell workshop for Gymnasium this afternoon - great fun and it hardly felt like work at all! - Thanks for the power & grace, JOJO, (who joined for the class) I hope your legs will feel alright for your BB-class tomorrow!

Tomorrow morning I´m teaching a class for Friskis & Svettis Gothenburg at their Inspiration Day. I love working with F&S, so it will be fun! :)

Off to bed now, sleep well!

.

No comments: