2009/02/18

Yogis are being born :)

I am soo filled with energy, perhaps it's the fact that there are 20 yogis out there doing their sadhana everyday, diving deep into the colourful ocean of all that is YOGA !!

They send me texts, e-mails and thoughts that fills me with PURE happiness!



THANK YOU

Now I am preparing for Global Yoga Teacher Training nr 2! This time in Gothenburg at lovely Sportlife Exclusive! Ann-Sofie will be working in the reception and I know that she will take good care of us. In fact she is the BEST hostess ever :)

Appologiez for the supa overly happy post this evening, perhaps it's all the adrenaline from my 7 classes today :)

Perhaps...


If you want some February Groove, check out my playlist at JIRA


It certainly makes me wanna SHOUT :)


Sweet Dreams

Jo


No comments: