2010/08/06

Kill me slowly

MO:
Sometimes I wonder if I´m sane.
Like this morning, I woke Robin up at 8am to be at the gym at 8.45 for a true "GRISpass"...
Thank you again, Björn, for bringing all your gear and pushing us through a fantastic, awfully WONDERFUL, bloody, damn HARD circuit session!

My body will certainly feel it for the next 48h and I´ll treasure every moment of it...so totally NOT sane...
tepuktangan

JO showing the ropes


FULL focus


SuperSTRONG Stina (wo)man - handling a Bulgarian



SNYGGE-Marie and a sandbag



Björn snatching that Bulgarian


Christine - not only flexible, but also POWERFUL


GO JOOOOOO!
(She´s so hot!)

For the last round I gave the heavy sandbag a try. And yes. It was heavy.

Thanks also to Tobbe & Meher for joining, and Martin B for the photos.

No comments: