2008/06/17

DREAMS, do they come true?

During the NIKE weekend we did a 4-hour COACHING workshop!
The Coach was, well, special! : )
But in his defense I must say that I am a very spoiled girl when it comes to coaching. I have THE best coaches around me 24/7, jihaa yes bam thank you mam.

Even though he kinda sucked I saw a picture, a vision that I have never ever seen before. It was SCARY… because it doesn’t fit into the path that I have PLANED for myself.

Here goes – I won’t tell you the whole story, only a couple of people know and they are either my dearest dearest friends or somebody who got unlucky Saturday night as ME, Jo, decided to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth (even if it breaks all the rules in “how to catch a man”…) so help me GOD!

It includes:

A BEACH



A PERFECT SPOT FOR SURFING



A SCHOOL FOR KIDS



A DARK HANDSOME MAN

AND MY ASS HAS NEVER BEEN TIGHTER


Long live the DREAM




No comments: