2008/06/01

SOMMAR


Its the first official day of summer and I am spending it in SKÅNE. I am in love again. This is where my home is. The dark earth roots me, grounds me and you know that according to all laws of physics - the more you push down - the higher you will lift!

Got this in my inbox today...

Have you taken any time recently to stop and ask yourself "Am I really committed to living a life I love"? Sit back and take a look and your life, your body, your state of mind, and you will have your answer. Your life is a reflection of all of your thoughts and beliefs. If you really want something and you are committed to it and you have faith, you will have it. If you aren't living a life you love in a body you love, where are you settling and where are you willing to change? Now ask yourself this, what is one thing I could do now to feel better? Can I do it? Will I do it? No one is born living an extraordinary life, you have to want it, commit to it, and fully expect to succeed. It's a practice, a daily practice of Sati, conscious living! Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is insanity. What you focus on you get! Commit!

I am off - on may way into new adventures and I hope that you will join me! I will give you all the details as soon as I can!

Big congrats to my MO!!! My heart is dancing for you ladidadida...

Just finished a skånsk breakfast in the middle of the wheat fields, the sun is shining, the cats are laying in the grass and I am on my way to Malmö with mom to stroll down the MERKADO, eat the best sushi in Sweden and inhale new inspiration at Malmö Konsthall!

Love to you on this very first day of summer 2008


No comments: