2008/06/16

Viva la Vida

Jo:

Could it be any better?


Morning in a city close to salt, dark blue water and I am in the middle of it :)


There is nothing in your future except for what you put there


This is one of the most powerful reasons to why I am very keen on doing my morning meditation! The strawberries were sweet as I opened my eyes after o few breaths (or many I don't know) of meditation this morning! Now I'm off to BikramYoga, a few meetings, (some business, some pleasure, some totally... new).

For some reason I can't explain... I do not know the reason... but this is a Viva la Vida day, a SPLENDISSIOMS day, bells are ringing (or perhaps it’s just the left over sound from all those F..cking church bells ringing last night, sthlm what’s up with that?!).

There is nothing in your future except for what you put there



Now: Lets rock this joint!!!



I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word


But that was when I ruled the world




No comments: