2008/06/12

The future is bright

Mo:


I hardly can believe it, but I missed the VIP-preview of "Sex and the city"- the movie, tonight.

Yes, sad, tragic stuff, but I had more important things to do. Anyone who knows me well, will know that it must have been seriously important stuff going on...and yes, readers of this blog will be aware that I have reached a stage in life where having great shoes is still a necessity, but it does not buy one one´s dream home and it does not lead to dreams being fulfilled. That´s all that can be said for now... but I will be back with a full report on the subject in due time.

Luckily, Jo represented MOJO both at the premiere and, I hope, the after-party, so a report will be had!

This weekend will be spent in Stockholm and then on a secret location, when MOJO travels north to participate in the yearly NIKE sponsor meeting. Since both me and Jo will be away, there might not be any blog threads until Sunday, but we´ll promise to make up for it with lots of pictures and some inside gossip when we´re back!... :)

Have a lovely weekend - and GOOOOO ZLAAAATAN!

No comments: