Just landed in the couch that sits in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by a dog, two cats and fields, fields, fields. A big contrast to the last 4,5 days - but that's how I like it. Either you do it or you don't! I don't swim in lukewarm water, it just doesn't appeal to me.
I've learned a lot the last couple of days (unfortunately I seem to have forgotten most of it already, but I'll try to share some of it):
- Partying is like playing Golf - If you think that you're gonna lose something - you will! (Like golf - if you focus on the bunker that's where she'll land!). Last year I didn't loose anything during the 4 days of rosé and I was AMAZED! This year (note that I am 1 year older (read Wiser)), I thought - I'll leave my bag and creditcards and just go with cash + IPhone cause I might misplace it. And WHAT happened? This year I lost my IPhone, all Cash and MY SHOES.....
- You DO get used to things FAST - Loosing my IPhone was the hardest one to get over (I don't care about the things you can BUY back, but this contained my LIFE - contacts, playlists, photos, notes, classes, films, memories! Still I wouldn't take it as far as Caroline Winberg; Quote - What can't you live without? - My Blackberry and Friends!!!! Eh?! I'm still standing, human beings adopt easilly - that's why we still rule the planet, even after all this time fucking up!
- BÅSTAD Tennis Veckan vs LANDSKRONA Karnevalen - Wen't from one extreme to the other. But you know what - it's still the same. People screaming - Du du du du du duuuu du (white stripes) and walking in randome circles.
- Being CHEAP won't get you anywhere - Argued with the taxi driver at 3.30am in Båstad, determined to pay 80sek and NOT 100sek!!! Telling him that I would NEVER EVER go with him for that amount - 30sec later the sky opened up, he burned his rubber and I stod there like a wet cat...
- Doing YOGA; on the bar, in the harbour, on the boat in HIGH HIGH Heels is apparently MY thing - hmm does that explain the bruises? - Anyhow it DOES mean that I DO LOVE MY JOB :) Since I keep on doing it 24/7 inside/out, upside/down!
Till next time...