2009/08/12

Doing TIME

... doing this LIFE


Isn't it soo much more fun when you come together?

To me this is YOGA!!

We are now in the middle of August 2009 - LIFE IS HAPPENING NOW. You haven't got forever!
Isn't it weird this concept of time?

I like to think that I am Great/Fab even at most things but there are a few exceptions and time is one of them.
Sometimes it goes by so slowly - like M sings and whoops all of a sudden there wasn't enough...!!

Feel me?

Had a conversation with a friend yesterday, as we were planning our 2009, and I realized that I had no clue wheater my dad past away four or five years ago in August. They way I had to figure it out was by calculating the number of summers spent in the USA doing teacher trainings.

To some that might sound awfull but to me, not a singel day goes by without me thinking of him, he is constantlly with me, in my inner conversations - often telling me to LIVE LIFE NOW in every BREATH!

I wrote down some of the things that he usually asks me so that YOU could answer them to if you feel like it...

1. Who do I love, and what am I doing about it?
2. Am I pursuing my dream, or is fear stopping me?
3. Am I doing something that matters?
4. What am I doing to help others?
5. Am I as good a person as I want to be?
6. What am I doing to live life with passion, health and energy?

LOVE Jo



No comments: