This week´s lows:
- Going back to the hospital with Robin. His stomach is still not working well.
- Having trouble with Bredbandsbolaget and therefore our broadband. Had to change to Comhem. Not so happy about this.
- Feeling stressed out about trying to combine family life & work. Refuse to be stressed about it much longer. Decision starting to form.
This week´s highs:
- Having a lovely fika in the sun with Malin I & Tim (3 weeks younger than Robin). Exchanging "new-parent-stories".
- Going to my first spinning class in 10 weeks. Feeling the endorphines kick-in like mad after about 15min! Oh, I love this! (Thanks Sofia N for a fab class!)
- Getting daily smiles from Robin and seeing him grow cuter and cuter for each day!
I have been trying to work in between feedings, nappy changes and painful crying bouts (Robin, not me...) over the last few days. Answering emails with one hand and making infant milk formula with the other... Yesterday I did an interview for Fitness-Magazine whilst trying to calm an agitated Robin at the same time. I hope my answers made any sense.
(...Small parentheses: How the hell did J.K Rowling manage to write Harry Potter whilst taking care of her toddler daughter???)
One week at a time.