2009/08/07

JUMP FOR MY LOVE

Life is a mystery, home is where the heart is, baby you'd be better of alone, it makes me wanna pray :)

To sum up some of the feelings right now :)
I don't know if it's the full moon coming up, the turning of the tides, the fact that things didn't turn out the way I hoped for, that there are NEW exciting things coming up, that I can't decide if I want to take over the world or become a housewife...
Anyhow - feelings are an interesting thing!



If we took a holiday
Took some time to celebrate
Just one day out of life
It would be, it would be so nice

KRÄFTSKIVA in the South :)




Life is a mystery, everyone must stand alone
I hear you call my name
And it feels like home

Home is where the heart is right!


When you call my name its like a little prayer
Im down on my knees, I wanna take you there
In the midnight hour I can feel your power
Just like a prayer you know Ill take you there


Don't go for second best baby
Put your love to the test
You know, you know, you've got to
Make him express how he feels
And maybe then you'll know your love is real

You don't need diamond rings
Or eighteen karat gold
Fancy cars that go very fast
You know they never last, no, no
What you need is a big strong hand
To lift you to your higher ground
Make you feel like a queen on a throne
Make him love you till you can't come down
(You'll never come down)

Never ever go for 2nd BEST!!



You deserve the best in life
So if the time isn't right then move on
Second best is never enough
You'll do much better baby on your own


Tell me love isn't true
It's just something that we do
Tell me everything I'm not
But please don't tell me to stop


I'm not religious
But I feel so moved
Makes me want to pray


FREDAGSMYS :)

Love Jo




No comments: