2010/06/11

The Exhibition - PLACES

I LOVE SKÅNE!!

There's something about the air, the nature, the earth that makes me feel at HOME, at ease and very very PRESENT here :)

Mom has been painting for the last ..... weeks and every time we've talked on the phone it's been something like:
Mom: - I will NEVER EVER EVER PAINT another painting ever in my life again. After this exhibition I am DONE with it!!!

Hahahah

I understand her - There is a "dreamy/romantic" picture over being an ARTIST, and just creating. But I know and so does mom, and probably you other creative artists out there that it can be a living HELL at times :)

Anyway - I got to see the paintings last night and WOW - I want to own every single one of them! I am SO PROUD over her - she is an AMAZING artist and I can feel all the life/energy/tears/joy/effort/hardwork/presence that she has put in those canvases!

Of to hang it now - come join us at KARIBAKKA 12/6-24/6




PLACES 12/06 – 24/06

Utställningen PLACES är en serie målningar i akryl som illustrerar inre och yttre platser för människan. I mitt arbete som inredningsarkitekt är färgen det viktigaste instrumentet vilket också präglar mitt måleri.

LENA ANDERSSON Född 1952

Utanför Lund på landet i Annelöv driver jag eget företag som inredningsarkitekt, FengShui konsult, föredragshållare och utbildare.

www.kontrast.name

Prislista vid förfrågan

1. New York Fall

2. MuMonKan (Muren utan port)

3. Pir

4. Berlin

5. Unknown 2

6. Avtryck

7. Unknown 1

8. Varanasi Waters

9. Unknown 3

10. Mu (Urban MuMonKan)

11. Din andra hälft



LOVE Jo



No comments: