YES, JoJo knows me too well!
Skinny yogis really doesn´t do it for me... ;)
Busy day today starting with PT-yoga in the morning (me teaching) followed by a yoga class at 9am (me teaching), PT-lifting session (me doing) with press-focus (ouch!) at 11am and then running around doing errands until my 3pm meeting with my accountant.
17.30 I taught my spinning class and then I coached a coaching session at 18.45...
Setting the new horizons for autumn/winter 2010-11.
It´s starting to come together with a few new cool projects:
* From September I will take on 10 private clients in the city.
I´ll happily train the truly dedicated men and women out there who are ready to put in the effort to have results, whether that is a more muscular body, a stronger body, a faster body, a healthier body, a more powerful body, a more flexible body, a slimmer body - with a wicked mind to go with it.
Nordic walkers need not to apply...
Anyone else can e-mail any questions/queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
* From September (I´m hoping) I´ll have a business mentor!
Finally I´ve found her and she is AMAZING. We are meeting up in September to discuss a possible mentorship and I am SO EXCITED!
* I´m bringing Kettlebell grouptraining to Russia and one more Eastern European country (to be announced once it´s in the bag).
Weird and wicked!
* My own new training thing for the autumn will be Bulgarian Bag- and rope training. I promise to keep you posted...
By the way: training goals revisited together with Martin today....
By Christmas I´ll do:
* 10 strict pull-ups
* Pressing the 20kg KB
* 1 pistol squat (with the weight of choice)