2010/06/10

Fast Cars Fast Women


Music Code Provided by MusicVideolife.com





So maybe it's not THE BEST song of the year but I do L O V E the video!Very SEXY and EMPOWERING!


Don't you think?



After a full day with PT clients I am now of to meet my REVISOR to sort out the last parts of SPRING 2010!
Then I am OF to SKÅNE in a brand NEW super COOL CAR :) Jihooo

It's a good thing I don't HAVE a car FULL-TIME - I would be even worse than MO!

Mom is having her EXHIBITION and VERNISAGE this SATURDAY and I am helping her installing it.
Hopefully my BO will make it there in time to see it on Saturday - and maybe you as well :?

Where: KARIBAKKA, Lilla Skolgatan, Sölvesborg!

Lena Andersson - PLACES 12/6-24/6 2010

Haven't seen mom or bro in ages it feels like!
Miss my family - which will make me drive even faster...

See you Monday at Hagabadet, or Tuesday at St JörgensPark - last classes before the SUMMER HOLIDAY kicks in for JIRA

LOVE Jo

No comments: