2009/03/24

Aaaaatchooooo!

Mo:

My pollen allergy has started its season. I have a constant frog in my throat and I´m sneezing my way through the day. Yoga has made it so much better though. My eyes and my nose are not half as affected as they used to be 10 years ago. Now I normally only have to take tablets on the worst grass-days (and those don´t start until June). Right now it´s hazel & elm, April/May it´s birch, then June-end of August grass...

I know that one of the things you should do on the heavy days is to stay inside. But since I felt a bit under the weather also yesterday, there was no way I could stay inside all day today as well...so at lunchtime I went for a run. Felt better when I came back. I had a smoothie, worked a bit more and then thought:

"Oh, let´s go on the bed of nails (spikmatta) for 20minutes and meditate.."

I woke up 45minutes later all dizzy....

Someone is going to bed early tonight


I have to move my feet forward from underneath my body if I even want to see the tip of my running shoes these days...

...and this is what my 6 months pregnant belly looks like from the side after a 5k run...



My (or actually P´s) bed of nails. I´m giving it a serious shot for 2 weeks-minimum 20 min per day, to find out if it makes a difference for me or not...


.

No comments: