2009/03/25

Highlights of today....

Mo:

Highlights of today:

1) Spending time with P on a semi-free day. We had a great "work" meeting where we set our goals for this coming autumn both as a couple and concerning work. I will tell you all about it shortly, but basically it means that we have taken the first step to work more closely together.

2) Deciding when to stop teaching before having baby. I´m going to drop my Wednesday Kettlebell 45 class in 4 weeks...the rest of my classes I will keep until May 13, then I´ll have about 6 weeks of my own training, resting and getting PREPARED for the big adventure. My last big weekend job is on May 16.

3) Singing along veeery LOUDLY in the car to THE CURE, thinking about P.


4) Having some wonderful homemade waffles, made by P, with whipped cream and organic blackberry jam.

"Whenever I´m alone with you
you make me feel like I am home again
Whenever I´m alone with you
you make me feel like I am whole again

Whenever I´m alone with you
you make me feel like I am young again
Whenever I´m alone with you
you make me feel like I am fun again

However far away
I will always love you
However long I stay
I will always love you
whatever words I say
I will always love you"


.

No comments: